Friday, April 13, 2007

Knitting screw-up

I've been intrigued by the idea of making a neckwarmer for a while. But not one of those scary ones. Oh my goodness. I really have to show you guys this. It's sooooo creepy. These guys terrify me so much. And I really wanted to make a cool neckwarmer, but in the end, what I have is more along the lines of what the creepy guys are wearing.

Anyways, this is just a first stab for me. Notice how I used a hideous pale green yarn, since I knew that this was a trial run. And I've learned some things. A) I should probably use thinner needles B) I should also use thinner yarn C) definitely don't add so many stitches towards the end. Right now, it looks like a skirt for my neck.

After spending all this time working on it, I'm not exactly raring to go on a second trial run. So, here is my Neck Skirt.
You know what I love about Worms? You can use a Holy Hand Grenade! That is too cool.