Thursday, April 26, 2007

Stamps!

Well, I'm alllll done. All. Done. Free for the summer. My last exam was yesterday, French, and it went really well. Yesterday was spent packing until one, and this morning I woke up at eight =0 and Tim, Katie, and I took all of our stuff that we don't need till next year to next year's house. We filled the Jeep to bursting three times, and finished on the fourth load. It turns out that one of the bedrooms in the house is really small. That's where we stored our stuff, and we actually filled the entire room up to the ceiling. There was just enough room to shut the door.

After so much productivity so early, you can imagine that I have been completely wiped the rest of the day, and I've been spending my time attempting to eat everything in the fridge and freezer. I am so full, and feel so fat.

Tonight, I dyed my hair. It was supposed to be brown, but I think it's actually come out red. Once the dye fades from my forehead, I'll take a picture. Katie (roomie) had the wireless router, and she left today, taking it with her. Now, I sit with a big old cord coming out of the computer, and feel so chained. So, I'll be relatively absent from the magical world of the internet until...Saturday night....

Do you guys know StumbleUpon? It takes you to random web sites that match your interests, so, not so random...but cool. I've been wasting hours and hours using it, and am addicted. And now I want to make my own rubber stamps. Fast forward to Christmas: I hope everyone loves stamps!!