Monday, April 16, 2007

Only I

Only I could do something this outrageous. As I think everyone is aware, I'm in exam season, and today I had my first one. I studied in a fairly lazy though productive manner for Developmental Psychology, my most difficult exam. I got myself all psyched up, and kept thinking developmental thoughts. So imagine my surprise when I go in to take the exam, and find in front of me a social psychology exam. Only I could do such a thing. I studied for my developmental exam and not at all for any other, and it was actually social psychology. However, if this were to happen at all, this is the best way that it could have happened. A) My social psych lectures are super clear, and I pay amazingly close attention in all of them B) Developmental is actually my most difficult course, and since I thought the exam was today, I've actually tricked myself into studying in a nonprocrastinatory manner. How smart is my subconscious, eh? Eh??

So, how funny is THAT.