Monday, April 23, 2007

Next Year's House

You know what I think is soooo funny? When people are watching professional sports, they see what a player does, and they criticize it. "What are you doing?? I mean, come on! You're only up against one man." Riiiiight. These are professional players. This sport is their life, and this guy is sitting there talking like if he were in this guy's shoes, he'd be able to kick the other guy's ass. When I hear people saying these things, I seriously wonder what's going through their mind.

Heroes episode tonight: Awesome. Predictable, but I still loved every second of it. How evil does Future Hiro look, eh? Apparently there is a cello player named Hiro, as well as a Hiro Nakamura that has a PhD in...something...he's very greasy.

Today, the weather god smiled down upon Antigonish, and blessed us with a summery day. The temperature reached 75 degrees. No joke. 75. The warmest day this spring before that was like...55 tops. So, on this fine summer-like day, after not doing so well on my developmental exam, I went for a walk around town, and snapped a picture of my ugly, but new, house for next year. I'll be moving all of my junk in on Wednesday. The landlord's being supernice and letting us keep our stuff there over the summer, even though we have an 8 month lease (yayy!!!!) from Sept to April next year. He's also letting me paint my bedroom, pending paint chip approval. More on that later. So, here is my vinyl house for next year. Laundry is located in the building on the right.Just to show you how awesome my location is compared to last year, I drew some arrows.

Time for me to go to bed, 'cause my Research, Methods, and Statistics for Psychology exam is tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

You know, I don't really care if Vancouver wins this, the seventh, game in the series and moves on or not. 'Cause looking at the way they're playing, they don't deserve to move on, and would probably just get badly beaten by the next team if they did. Famous last words before Vancouver wins the Stanley Cup. (Haha, right)