Thursday, September 13, 2007

Downhearted

I think that maybe I need to go live in the woods as a hermit, almost starve, but survive for a while. For some reason that seems like a really good idea right now. Maybe I'm having a personal identity crisis. Maybe I need to read more. Maybe I'm actually going insane.

A deep sense of dissatisfaction with myself has been laced throughout my thoughts for a while now, and I don't know what to do about it.

Last night I dreamed that I was Renee Zellweger dating that guy, Patrick, from Coupling, and becoming emotionally dependent on him.

Independent Adventure of the night: Trying out yoga at the athletic center, without any proper yoga clothing. Undoubtedly everyone will be wearing those yoga pants, and yoga shirts, and I'll walk in with my gross sweatpants. ohhhh dear.