Wednesday, September 19, 2007

quotations

Unlike everything else in this entry, this isn't a quotation, it's just the only thought of mine in this entry.
When some people say, "I'm praying for you," I think, "No you're not."

"I'm thrilled to announce--our brains have arrived!" Brain and Behavior Lab Instructor

"Zeitgeist means flower power?" Girl in my Brain and Behavior class

"Cognitive science is to psychology what creationism is to biology." Dr. Henke (Brain and Behavior)

"One guy by the name of Kluver, another by the name of Bucy. Monkeys." Dr. Henke. What made this quote so great was just the way he stated monkeys. Monkeys.

Dr. Edwards, History and Theory of Psychology:

"Lots of people who go to church regularly are right bastards."

"It was very trivial. Bizarrely, stupidly, idiotically trivial."

"I'd bring back capital punishment for that son of a bitch." <--man playing music loudly from his car