Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Posting at 1am, with an 8am class tomorrow

My blogging has magical powers. The day after I wrote about stir sticks, I went to get my coffee the next morning, and they were gone. No stirring devices to be seen. Later on they were replaced by those plastic ones. And then popsicle sticks.

Sometime this summer, a someone who shall remain anonymous commented that they didn't think Newsweek liked Obama, because they made him look bad on the cover. I looked at the cover and said I thought he looked the same as ever. This someone said that Obama was generally considered an attractive guy, but this just wasn't a flattering photo of him. I was pretty surprised at this news. So I have to ask. Does the general population think Obama is attractive in a physical and not political sense? Tell me.

Have you ever seen one of those people with a really small face, but really BIG hair? It's horrible. If I had a head that small, I'd do my hair accordingly. Or, maybe they're insecure and trying to compensate or something. There's a girl in my psych classes with this small head big hair thing going on, and I look at her every single time she walks in the room, 'cause she looks so weird.

Okay, I am going to learn (or try to learn) a song on the guitar. For my very first song, what do you think I should learn? Give submissions. Really.