Monday, September 17, 2007

My room this year

As always, ignore me talking. In fact, maybe you should just listen to it muted. My room is, of course, much messier now. For the first week or so I made my bed every day. Hah.

Okay, since I can't get that movie to work, here are some photos of campus instead. Here we have the library. Buildings directly next to it are...
Meal Hall/Morrison/Moe's. There's a cafe in the back called Mini Moe's.
On the other side of campus are the athletic facilities (they circle around behind where I'm standing as I took this, the hockey rink is what's on the left), and you can see one of the dorms (Governor's/NewNew Res) to the right of it, behind.

This is my first year dorm, MacIsaac. Meal hall is to the left and behind me, and the athletic facilities above are just to the right, barely out of view.