Tuesday, September 18, 2007

more on campus

So, this is my main academic building. Nicholson Hall, and that's Nicholson Tower, which is connected. You can't tell, 'cause this is the high side of a hill, but it's actually three stories, and this is where the majority of classes are for everyone. Just lots of simple lecture rooms. Just to the right of it and beyond is meal hall, and my dorm is about 25 ft. behind where I was standing as I took this.
This is the psych building!! The Annex. Nicholson is directly to the right. You'll notice the same cracked pavement in both photos. I do have one class in here this year. But mostly it's the psych profs' offices and labs.
The other side of the Annex, so Nicholson is directly to the left here, and the SUB is directly on the right. I like the name the Annex. It's like a level in GoldenEye. Is it a level in GoldenEye?
You can't tell how beautiful this spot is, but it's beautiful. That's the music department on the left, the administrative buildings straight ahead, and meal hall is about five feet behind me.