Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mr. Darcy

I think a bug just tried to fly up my nose. He was flying with such purpose, straight up there, that I'm a little weirded out.

So my first Brain and Behavior lab was this last Monday. I had a friend in there to partner with already, but there was a guy sitting next to us who joined up with us as well, and it turns out that his name is.....

.....

........

Darcy.

This guy does not realize what kind of a situation he's gotten himself into. I asked him if everyone reacted about his name, and he said that I was only the second person to mention Pride and Prejudice to him. So, I think I can safely reserve the right to bug him about his name.

I just heard in the hall:
Girl: "You suck."
Guy: "I don't. I'm the opposite of suck."
Girl: "My pants say Acadia."