Thursday, November 09, 2006

I have a PHONE!!!

Okay, well it's not actually a phone, but it's a phone *number.* Any of you can call me from your landlines, it will ring on my computer, and *if* I don't answer, there will be voicemail you can leave that will actually check. Shocking, I know.

Disclaimer: I miiight not have my headphones hooked in, so if I answer hte phone, and you don't hear anything, wait at least 2-5 minutes for me to locate the headphones and plug them in. So, you guys are all dyying to know what my phone number is, right?

Edit: Stupid idea putting phone number on blog. I'll send an email around to siblings. Stop complaining...now. For those of you for whom it's still long distance to call me, sorry. At least it's not international. A)Canada doesn't have any Skype numbers B) They didn't have any in dad's area code either. So I thought I'd make at least *some* of my family happy and not have to pay long distance, and Columbus has not yet lost the majority on concentration of family. So, you want to call me and only get charged locally? Easy. Move to Ohio!!! :-D

Which leads me to my next Christmas present idea!

For the ambitious: A cordless USB phone to use with Skype

Similar phone, a little cheaper

Or the not cordless, which is just fine by me