Friday, November 17, 2006

Nervous Excitement

We all have it right now. The eve of battle. I put on my OSU t-shirt early, and I'll just wear it two days straight, 'cause I'm so ready for this game. Today, I'll go to the grocery store, and buy lots of pop, some Tostitos, and buffalo wings (brats, buns, and salsa already at home). Any additional gameday food suggestions?

I'm in such unfamiliar territory here for the game. There are by far more Michigan fans than OSU fans. Is it weird that I actually can't imagine someone cheering for Michigan and not liking Ohio State? I don't think that my fragile worldview could take that. So, despite the fact that a sports bar opened up, and my roomie works there, I don't think I'll go. I'd feel nervous, sitting with my OSU t-shirt and buckeye necklace, and wouldn't be able to full out cheer. Maybe I'll invite some friends over for the game or something. That would be cool. That way I could carefully weed out any possible Michigan supporters.

Well, once more into the fray. I don't feel good about this one....