Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Low Sodium Adventure

Just in case someone is reading this who hasn't been around me much, I eat a lot of salt. It's the stuff of legends. Basically, there's Loch Ness, there's King Arthur, and then there's me. A couple of days ago, however, I made the decision to not *add* any salt to my food. I'm not going to, like, try and eat only foods low in sodium, but when I eat macaroni and cheese or something, I won't use the salt shaker for every bite.

Let me tell you, it's been hard so far, but I've been doing it.

One of my roomies has a kitten, and she originally called her Princess. That's right, Princess. Then she was getting mad at her, so the only name I ever heard her call her was Bitch-Face. The people of the first floor (Kale, Tim, me) didn't really think that was cool, but we didn't like Princess either. Kale liked the name Kiki for some reason, so that's what we started calling her, and what we've been calling her for the last month or so. Turns out, my roomie doesn't like us calling her Kiki. I'm not going to call her Bitch-Face anytime soon, so I guess it's back to Princess.

On a happier note, I just finished a huge lab report for my developmental psychology class! Hurrah!! And yes, it *is* due tomorrow.

Brad, where are you??? A) You should have all your furniture by now, so I'm expecting pictures every moment B) You plain old haven't updated in sooo long. Did a new game come out or something? O_o C) Tim plays on XBox live a lot, you should add him: Seraph Saito

Don't you think it's annoying when you're joking about something, but someone takes it seriously and gets mad at you, and you're just like, "Errr...," and don't know how to make them understand? I hate that.