Monday, November 27, 2006

A Quick Drop In

Class in a couple of minutes, haven't posted in an age, thought I'd drop a line to hold me over until I have time for a "real" entry.

A) I really want to see Happy Feet, Running with Scissors, Bond, Stranger Than Fiction, Borat, and undoubtedly something else. Too bad only one of those movies are showing in my local theater. Otherwise, I have to drive forty minutes to see them.

B) Jaime's post made this desire to see Happy Feet even stronger.

C) Go Buckeyes!

D) As a result of skipping three days of classes to go home for Thanksgiving, I have sooo much work to do. Everything sort of peaks at Wednesday. By Wednesday at five pm, I should be completely destressed, and going out for dinner and a movie. That, however, is when the studying for finals should begin....

E) As a result of this awful accumulation of work, I won't be posting or (hopefully) doing anything else until I'm all caught up.

F) Had to type on the computer in front of class today in French. Typing with accents always makes me really nervous, 'cause no one ever taught me to do it, and somehow everyone else knows. A nice guy helped me out, though, with only about 30 seconds (seems so long!) of embarassment, and now I understand. Yay!

Time for Developmental Psychology. Run, Mandy, Run!!