Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hallway arteries

The hallways and stairwells of Nicholson Hall are like arteries, and every hour, they clog.

Here is an illustration of an artery, I mean hall, normally. All healthy and happy, and the students/red blood cells, whisk through with ease. And with coffee. But every hour, students accumulate, waiting to get into their classes, while other students pour out of the classrooms. People stop and chat with their friends, and these clusters occur. Big groups and circles of friends form, blocking the entire hallway, completely preventing anyone from getting through. The evil black blood cells are killing the poor, healthy red blood cells, and meanwhile, the BRAIN IS DYING FROM OXYGEN DEPRIVATION!!! AAHHHH!! I really wish they'd widen the halls.
What a nightmare.
Last night, I had a dream that Ben K owned a cute, little bunny, and lived with Aunt KK. Aunt KK had painted the exterior of her house sunshine yellow and olive green. Mater also lived with her, and in my dream, I'd actually sent her the thank you note that I intend to send every year, but never do.
I have a research paper to begin and finish tonight. Will I never stop procrastinating? No, I probably won't. The sad thing is that I can't start it 'til I get home, which will be around five o'clock.