Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Non Sequitur

For some reason, I really want to get a bed. A permanent bed. With a headboard, maybe a footboard, and some wood somewhere. Of course, that would be pretty ridiculous, since I'm still nomadic, and should only get a proper bed once I've settled down somewhere semi-permanently (longer than eight months). But I'm still experiencing proper bed yearning. As well as proper furniture yearning.

How intense was Heroes last night. Because the world is evil, I can't watch any Heroes episodes online. Not that I need to, I just think it's annoying that I can't. Only people from the United States can access episodes of Heroes on nbc.com. I'm looking at these behind-the-scenes photographs of Heroes, and I don't think I could ever be an actor. What comes across as being well done on TV just looks completely silly in real life. Trying to run down a hall, holding a gun out, looking very serious about things, I think I'd just laugh.

Did anyone else know that Masi Oka (Hiro) graduated from Brown with a major in mathematics and computer science? Awesome.

I remembered how much I love a Chai Latte. Really hits the spot, but is completely outrageously priced at the school's cafe. And regular chai tea just doesn't do it for me the same way.

I like how when talking about The Illusionist and The Prestige last entry, I didn't actually talk about the movie, more just talked about the actors. What a great reviewer I am. :-p

If there weren't already a comic strip named Non Sequitur, that's what I would rename my blog.