Monday, March 26, 2007

Tile!

I watched What Women Want last night, a movie that I don't actually like, and I wonder how many women tried to electrocute their husbands in an attempt to clue them into their womanly thoughts after watching this.

I drew a ridiculously large amount this weekend, which was fun. Oh, yeah, I finally have my digital camera again, so maybe I'll take some photos of some stuff, and post them. That's right, prepare to be extremely unimpressed. Whatever you do, when I do post some, please do not feel compelled to compliment each one. If anything, just say, 'meh,' but I hate compliments when no compliments are deserved. Some people who will be making appearances are: Brad, Ben I, Anne Marie, Jaime, Evie, Julie, Ella, and Alex...and of course, me, 'cause we do self-portraits.

So, this is the tile that's going to be used on the kitchen countertops. It's already purchased, so whine all you want, but it would be even better if you liked it.
Drawings coming soon. Probably,..very soon.