Sunday, March 18, 2007

Not My Week

This week has not been my best week. First off, I practiced cello for the first time in a long while (far too long) and got a surprisingly painful blister on my pinky. It leaks all over my keyboard and hurts when I grab anything.

Then my right ear piercing got infected because of a cheap pair of earrings I wore, and it's been generally horrible, and bleeding all over my pillowcase (yuck!). It's just been getting worse over the last four days, but I think it's starting to get better.

Then while I reached in to get a chicken from the oven, my hand bumped the top, and I got a mildly bad burn across the knuckles of my right hand. Just some raised blisters.

Then last night, while I was carrying my pasta over to the colander, the boiling water spilled over and onto my left foot. I was wearing a sock, which actually helped to shield me a bit from the initial heat, I think, but did suck because then I had a burning hot sock still on my foot. I freaked out (quietly) a little bit at first, 'cause I remember that scar that Jennie has from boiling water, right? And I pictured the skin on my left foot bubbling and sloughing off. Perhaps thanks to my sock, though, it's just speckly red with some white areas in the center.

Oh, not to mention the five blisters I also have on my feet right now from wearing my adorable flats when it was warm out.

So, although I'm eating well and working out and taking my Vitamin C and Multivitamin (after I eat so that I don't puke) my body is just NOT feeling the love right now.

I'm watching Four Weddings and a Funeral right now, and it's clear that Sam wants to be Hugh Grant and have the beautiful and classy Girl From a Different Country fall for him. Seriously, though, inflection and mannerisms: Sam=Hugh Grant in Four Weddings and a Funeral.