Sunday, March 18, 2007

I love you!

Well, I saw Music and Lyrics, and I thought it was great. A rottentomatoes review mentioned that it's charming fluff, and that's exactly what it is. I would just call it charming, though, because of course it's fluff. But Hugh Grant made an excellent has-been eighties pop star. It seemed like he and Drew Barrymore were having a lot of fun together making it, and I think that makes any movie more enjoyable.

The other night, I was thinking about how there's a huge difference between loving people and both recognizing and appreciating that you love people. I don't know if appreciation comes as you lose people and realize what you've lost, or just as you grow up, but there's definitely a difference in how I appreciate people now versus...like...two years ago. So, I want everyone to know that not only do I love you, I also get those mushy appreciative feelings, and worry about you.