Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cabinets!...sort of.

Here are the 4'x8'4" "cabinets" Dad and I made last night. This is one almost but not quite complete island. To the left, outside the photo, are others just stacked on top of one another.

I won't be able to tile tonight, 'cause we need to order them. So, that means I'll be coming back here for spring break, and doing lots of tiling! Yay! So tonight, we'll work on the rest of hte cabinets instead.

Just to clarify, I will in fact be tiling the kitchen countertops. It seemed like a decent, cheap way of improving the overall feel and look of them, and to help make them seem more legitimate.

The Christmas decorations are almost all down, and I am a demon of cleanliness!

Anne, you left your brown Mossimo shirt behind, and Brad, you left your navy blue Gap button down behind. As you can see, I may or may not be wearing both of those in that photo.