Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Coincidence of hte day

I know this will seem very boring to everyone, but I'm really excited right now. I continued browsing through real estate today, this time in the Saint John area (where Tim lives). I came across this house and fell completely in love. Check it out, and be certain to click for more pictures on the right hand side. This is only $300,000 USD!! So I showed Dad, I showed Wayne, and then I showed Tim. At which point he said, "Oh, I know the people who live there. The Mildenburgers." At which point I said, "You mean Mrs. Mildenburger, who helped out with Andrew and Amanda's wedding???" (She's German and very very awesome and nice.) And he said, "Yes!" He wanted to confirm that it was their house, though, so he looked at the person to contact, and said, "Whoa, the woman selling this property lives just down the street from me." So, I think it's fate that we buy this house. Let's all chip in!

So, that's my crazy coincidence. :-P