Sunday, January 28, 2007

Today, I Ate a Mango

Today, I ate a mango. Mangos are not nearly as interesting as pomelos, it is true. But it was my first my mango, if you know what I mean.

Some thoughts on mangos:
-I have no idea how to cut these things
-They're really really messy and slimy
-High in calories compared to other fruits
-They're delicious
-And taste a little like carrots

Slimy. My fingers actually pruned.--->

My temperature got up to 103, but the amazing (and I mean amazing) muscle soreness left around 5am, allowing me to sleep. When I woke up yesterday, I thought I was basically better, but things just went continually downhill. Bonus: The extraordinary sore muscles didn't come back, and for that I was extremely grateful. Now, I'm just mildly yucky.

Jibbles loves his un-brand Diet Green Apple pop.