Monday, January 15, 2007

Really Quickly

I've got class really soon, but just thought I'd throw something up here, since it's been awhile.

I had an at-home, impromptu tetra-fecta this weekend. It was sad, really. Something's Gotta Give was on tv, I was waiting for it to come on, a movie (I can't even remember what) was on beforehand, I watched that, but then 10 Things I Hate About You was on as filler, so I watched that, then Something's Gotta Give, which I enjoyed more this time around then I did the first time I saw it, and then The Truman Show. I didn't even want to watch The Truman Show, but I let it get like half an hour in, and by then I just wanted to see the end of the movie, 'cause I'd already invested. How sad.

My latest plan volunteer-wise is maybe the Philippines or somewhere Central America. Fly down to Santa Fe for Anne's graduation, drive to LA with Brad, fly from there to volunteer location (wherever that may end up being) a few days later after proper socialization and showing of town has occured, then fly back from volunteer location to who knows where--maybe Ohio to visit. How much fun would that be.

I wrote a piece of tooootal BS for my art scholarship submission essay of "what art means to me." How is a person supposed to answer that question?? It's like saying, "Please, we would like to evaluate how good you are at BSing." Apparently the essay doesn't matter at all, though, and it's all based on your entry pieces, so I suppose it's okay that my "essay" really blows. And isn't in essay form. And uses sentence fragments--artistically. :-P

Well, time for developmental. I'm skipping French lab today, 'cause I really can't stand the thought of it right now. This'll be the first class I skipped this year. With the exception of Thanksgiving.

I have so much to blog about, so you won't have to wait too long for an update. Developmental Psychology time!!