Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hair Dyeing Adventure!!

Okay, so....I did it. And it's definitely not a horrible thing, but I'm not certain if it's a fabulous thing either.

You guys know what it looked like before coloring. Here I am coloring-->
And here is my bathroom, btw. Ooooh, aaaaah, it's so unique and unlike any bathroom you've ever seen before. Yeah....


But! Here is what I know you're *really* interested in ('cause why shouldn't my hair coloring be the be-all end-all of your world?). The final color:

It's actually a bit darker than this, but matches my glasses really well. Also, this color looks better with this haircut than my natural one does. All in all, I'd call this not a disaster, but a fun experience. Now, let the judgement rain down upon me. :-P

Now, time to go see Accepted. Probably bad, but at least a bit amusing, and something to do on a slow Saturday night.