Saturday, September 16, 2006

Still sick

Okay, we're way beyond sniffles. This sucks. I've had a temperature of 99.5 for the last two days. This may seem like nothing, but my average temperature when healthy is actually around 97.6, so 99.5, for me, is quite up there. I won't go into the details, 'cause we've all been there, and know what it's like. But I'm feeling slightly better today.

During moments of lucidity, provided by my good friend, Tylenol Extra Strength, I played some Halo 2 Live with Tim. Big Team Battle!!! I can stand to play this, 'cause *lots* of people don't get any kills, so I don't feel very embarassed at how bad I am. I actually got five kills one time, while other times, I didn't get any. That was fun. I'll probably play again today.

Yesterday, I stained the wood I'm using to build my hutch. It doesn't match my desk at all. I'm going to polyurethane it today, and hopefully that'll help the matchness.

Tragedy of the day: I don't get ESPN Plus, so I can't watch the OSU game. :'( I have my OSU shirt on and everything, and brats in the fridge, all ready for gametime. However, I can still watch it (sort of, not really) on the CSTV gametracker thing.

Adventure for the day: Buying more shampoo, my first ever hair dryer, styling mousse, and maaaaybe a hair dye. I know, I got tons of votes not to do that, but I should explain that I don't mean a brunette nearing black. Looks fabulous on Jaime, 'cause she's au naturale in her darkness of hair. For me, I mean more of a Chestnut-y medium-dark brown. Besides, if I want to go crazy (how sad, that dyeing my hair is, for me, going crazy), I should do it now while I'm in college, before I have some career where it matters if, when people look at me, they shudder and turn away in revulsion at my bad choice hair dye job. Then again, that's what I was telling myself when i was considering shaving my head....

Okay, would a color like this be so bad?--->