Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm back

Not a big fan of this labelling thing I see going on. So if you're wondering why no labels: It's cause I don't like them. I moved up to a different computer lab. An itty bitty hole in the wall, with an apple sticker on the desk that I think I put there last week.

I have this two hour gap between my development psych class and my first drawing class today. Which is why I'm burning all this time in the labs, though I *do* have my textbooks here...and could get some useful reading done.... Nah. In my developmental psych class, my prof is really old school. She used a slide projector, wrote on the board, and basically just stood in front of the class talking for the hour and a half. I swear, she hypnotized me. Last class, I felt like I got an impromptu therapy session, and came out feeling good about myself and my childhood. Today, I think she hypnotized me. I sat down, started writing what she said in her very quiet, even voice, and kept writing, until suddenly she said that that was all for today, and we'd pick up later. I have no idea where that whole hour and a half went. I felt like I'd barely been there ten minutes. Maybe it's because she was talking about feral children. I love feral children. So many interesting and sad stories, and almost all completely unexplained and not understood. Oh, and my professor's name is Bigelow. That has to count for some mad humor points. I should come to class some day with a cup of tea, and the Bigelow label hanging over the side. I sit close enough, maybe she could see it.

Anyways, this drawing class is three hours long. :-[ Two hours, fifty minutes. I really hope that since today is the first day, we won't go the whole length. Wish with me, people.