Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Horror, the Horror!!

Actually, more like the sheer, fantastic comedy. I saw Snakes on a Plane last night. It was great. I laughed, I guffawed, and occasionally got pretty grossed out as evidenced below. Nevermind, not as evidenced below. Apparently none of the really nasty pictures from it are posted online. If I were to see a snake on a plane now, I might be a little bit nervous. Best line of the movie? No, it was not the," Enough is enough," bit. I guess delivery matters, 'cause this sounds completely un-funny typed. But the funniest for me was both, "Great, snakes on crack," and, "Sporks."



The part of the movie I actually liked, though, was Dr. Steven Price, the snake expert, and his geeky glee for the science of slithering things.

"This film's title originated at an after-work happy hour among Hollywood colleagues to see who could come up with the most awful pitch for a movie." Thank you, imdb.com. Do you guys realize that Samuel L. Jackson is 58 years old? I wish I could shave all my hair and age as gracefully as he is.

Gotta love Mace Windu.