Friday, September 22, 2006

Weekend!!

Tonight is a deluxe night out. Subway, and then going to see The Covenant. I never go out to eat, so Subway actually *is* special, sadly. I will even *drive* there<--more deluxe, 'cause that is valuable gas, my friend.

Yes, I know that The Covenant will be terrible. Awful. Just disgusting. However, remember that I live in a one screen cinema kind of town. The cinema's like St. Andrews', only smaller. Like Calais, only smaller, but with better sound and the one screen is bigger. It is also like Calais in that generally the movies that are shown there cater to a limited audience and are pretty terrible. Undoubtedly, after The Covenant is finished, Jackass: II will start showing. So, yes, I want to go see a movie, and so I will go see The Covenant.

Movie surprise of the summer? Bon Cop Bad Cop. I suggest that everyone see it, *especially* Jennie. Perhaps I was just in a good mood while watching it, or I find the "Quebecoise" vs. straight-laced Ontario a pretty funny subject.

Halo time.