Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Disturbing Dream

There was one thing that I had to say about the amazingly mediocre movie Imagine Me & You. Piper Perabo is in it. And she. is. so. irritating. She has this completely fake-seeming smile that says, "I'm so happy and content and carefree," but she has it all the time. GAH. I want to slap it off of her face, and say, someone ought to tell you that you're supposed to try and behave normally when acting.

So. I'm about to talk about my disturbing dream. It gets kind of gross. Skip it if you're squeamish.

I had a very disturbing dream last night. I was running away from somehting, don't know what, through the jungle. Eventually, I had to stop running, and laid down to sleep. While I was sleeping (I was looking down on my body, so I know this), two snakes crawled down my mouth and into my stomach, where they went to sleep. When I woke up, I was like, "Oh no!" 'cause I knew the snakes were asleep in my stomach. So I got up very slowly, and walked along very very carefully, to try to not wake the snakes up, 'cause they were poisonous, and I didn't want them to wake up, freak out upon finding they were inside a body and sort of semi-trapped, and bite me. I made it almost home, when sure enough, the snakes woke up and bit me. Did I mention they were poisonous? So I went home in Different Universe Land, where there was a very nice loft and beautifully carved wooden furniture, and sheerish linen drapery. Ah yes, I remember, someone was getting married. Anne. And I was supposed to be her maid of honor. Well, to make a long story short, I was told that since the snake bit was internal, nothing could be done to treat it. Slowly, my internal organs started to liquify. And I began bleeding from my mouth, nose, and anus. I continued helping Anne with preparations, trying to have fun while there was still time left. No one really seemed to mind the bleeding that much. I was almost dead when, thank goodness, Dad walked in and woke me up to tell me he was going to work. I don't know if I can properly describe the feeling of inevitable, slow death by anal, nasal, and oral bleeding of liquified innards, and trying to have fun while it was happening, but feeling that I was slowly emptying and it wouldn't be much longer. I feel soooo disturbed.

Oh, did you know there's a Virgin American Airlines starting up? San Francisco is its hub, doesn't that seem odd?

Well, after spending an hour getting this huge, painful splinter out of hte bottom of my foot (I'm bleeding now that I've pulled it out), I'm going to bed. I sincerely hope my dreams tonight are better.