Thursday, August 30, 2007

little bits

It's amusing when hardcore adoring fans write the bios on imdb. I just read about the "smoothly virile" Clive Owen. But what's strange is that there's practically nothing about Maggie Smith. Practically a book for Clive Owen, though. How unfair.

You know how when you're around someone, and as you're listening to the things coming out of their mouth, you're thinking, "Wow, this person doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. What a stupid, uninformed comment to make. Is that what they thought was going on? How wrong." But you're polite and bite your tongue, and just smile and say something kind of noncommittal. Well, I wonder how often people are biting their tongues around me. I can always trust Anne and Ben K to come out with their completely honest opinion of what I'm saying. It's true, sometimes that's unpleasant, but it makes all the other times that much more enjoyable.

I die all the time in my dreams, Jaime. Not frequently, but it's happened at least twenty or so times. I just switch to either a third person perspective, or to a new character.

I really hope that Moira isn't horrified once she sees what they're actually learning in school.