Monday, August 27, 2007

This Year's Class Schedule

B&B=Brain and Behavior
RM&S= Data in Psychological Research (I took Research Methods and Statistics last year, and this is technically the same thing just "advanced," so I made it easier for myself by using the same abbreviation as last year.)

You might want to click this so you can actually see it. Originally, my schedule came in this horrible, hard to readish thing with two columns for every day, spread over two pages, and the information only provided the class # and location. So, a little while with photoshop later, I have my own neat, easy on the eyes schedule, with all the info I need in the boxes. I'll have fun color-coding it with colored pencils later on.

Oooooh, I only just now understand why my erasing in Photoshop was leaving behind blue marks. Oh well! I don't think they're too bad.

Coffee is best when it's half milk. I've just eaten four pieces of biscotti in like five minutes, and now I have a tummy ache. :(