Thursday, August 09, 2007

Rose tea. ?!

People should really consider making underwear and bras more affordable. Sure, charge more for the lacy ones or whatever, but basic cotton? It's like they want to make sexy really expensive. But why can't I have affordable little cotton underthings? Such serious, important thoughts weigh me down.

Okay, character combination. Miss Crawford - wanting Tom Bertram to die + young Jane Eyre = Me.

In a shocking turn of events, I have discovered that I like Rose tea. It's always sounded so gross. Rose tea. I don't even like rose scented anything, so I really couldn't imagine this tasting good. But what can I say, if Julie hadn't been there, I would have drunk the entire pot by myself. Really sad: I just had to look up the conditional perfect for "drink," to make certain I was getting it right. Anyways, before you know it, I'll be liking English Breakfast (which I've never tried, just 'cause there have always been other things around I preferred). But that's a golden standard, it must be good, right? Am I an old lady if I want to put tea bags in my dresser drawers to make my clothes smell nice? Yes, I think that does age me about fifty years automatically.

I don't know why I didn't remember having already blogged The Simpsons and Hairspray. I thought I wrote it and it was just sitting around as an unpublished draft. So, my bad.