Monday, August 13, 2007

Pictorial Bar Harbor.

Oh. My. Goodness. Am I losing my ability to nap? I lie down, and can get into a kind of stupor, but true sleep is elusive. Maybe I'm just reaaaaally well rested.

Okay, I never covered the trip to Bar Harbor. Here it is pictorially.

Pavel doesn't feel like walking any more. He really doesn't feel like walking.

Cute path.


Pavel drains his second huge glass of chocolate milk.


Absolutely everyone is grimacing.


Jennie attempts to catch the elusive Pavel in a photo. Check out those crazy moves of his.


Alex, Yelena, and Andrei run around like mad in the gazebo. Pretty views behind.


Boats!


Well, I'm glad that I've gotten this off my chest. It was weighing heavily on me that I hadn't posted about this.

In other news, I've been writing professors to see if I can help them with their research this year. It seems promising so far, though certainly no guarantees.

I updated my Facebook profile picture. Thrilling. :-P I weigh the most that I have since freshman year of high school, oy.

Oh, here we go. I have become an annoying orderer, and it was completely accidental. I didn't realize it until the guy at Starbucks was calling out the drink as he was setting it out, "Tall, non-fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte, no sugar or whipped cream." Say that out loud, and it sounds a lot longer. I was embarrassed as I came forward to claim my picky beverage. I'm like one of those people that gets sniped from over 500 ft away on CSI: Miami, because of my consumeristic life. So that wasn't exactly why they were getting shot, but it could as easily have been that on the show.

And now it's time for a nap!