Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Year Dorm Room

Here it is. At last. That peak into what life was like first year at StFX. So, this is just a quick video of my dorm room first year, in MacIsaac Hall. Let me preface this by saying, I know my voice is amazingly deep in it. I don't know if that's how I normally sound. Maybe I just had a cold or soemthing when I took this; I can only hope.



And also, as a bonus, once I finish getting it edited, loaded, and then put in here, a brief, very brief look at campus from the football stands during the homecoming football game.



Okay, let's see what this video entails. It first has the science building (where I never go), then the ugly tall(ish) building is Nicholson Tower. There's a building that you can't see attached to it, which is Nicholson Hall, and that's where almost all of my classes are. Same style as Nicholson Tower, though. The squat building next is The Annex, which is where the psych department is. It's a very friendly building inside, and all of my psych professors' offices are there. Then, almost indistinguishable from The Annex, is the Student's Union Building. PO Boxes, proper food, bookstore, etc. are within. And the last building, (as you can see, very isolated from the rest of campus. It's the absolute far corner) is MacIsaac, my dorm first year. There's a brief glimpse of another building, but that doesn't matter much.