Monday, August 27, 2007

Vent

Okay, I was wasting time on IMDB, going through the red carpet photos of Harry Potter and hte Order of the Phoenix. There were your usual cast members, plus a couple of pleasant surprises, like Masi Oka, Seth Green, and Emily Procter. But there were endless pictures of some girl wearing black nail polish with a look like...that one girl...Avril Lavigne pre-reform? I don't know. And throwing peace signs at the camera as if she were Japanese. Finally, I just had to find out who was such an apparently pervasive and well-liked presence at the HP premier. I follow the link to her IMDB profile, and there are all of these pictures of her throwing, pardon my French, slut eyes at the camera, scantily clad, and then I notice her birthday--she's fifteen years old!!?? !? ?! I know, I sound like a stick stuck in some very squelchy, thick mud. But seriously, is it crazy for me to wonder where this girl's mother is? Augh, I had to close the window. Just looking at her was making me mad.

So, I just watched the amazingly mediocre movie Imagine Me & You. I'm not even going to waste your time with a review, just don't bother to ever see it.

I suppose it takes a personality like mine to watch Stardust and absolutely love it. Five stars for me on Netflix, I think. So go ahead and smugly say, "cute," Brad, but I'll love it with pride. :-P