Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Poll time!

I'm getting a pair of these Crocs, but I'm having difficulty picking between the peacock blue and the ruby red. Tell me what you think!

Well, it looks like Dad's tv has finally broken. The picture's wonky. It looks pinched in the middle and splayed out to the left and right, like a corset was put on the picture sideways. At the bottom the greens seem to be separating a bit, and at the top the blues seem to be separating a bit. The only properly mixed color is in the center of the screen.

I'm about to find out what Netflix's instant watching thing is like with Black Beauty. I have to watch it on Internet Explorer or something. I feel unfaithful and dirty going back to that blue "e." Well, movie's over. I watched Word Wars, and it was ...sad, actually. I didn't particularly like anyone. I almost liked one guy, but that almost is stretched pretty thin. Don't ever let me become obsessed with Scrabble.

I cannot believe that there is really a movie called Octopussy, and that it is a Bond film. Wow.