Sunday, November 11, 2007

And now you know...the REST of the story

Tonight was the first snowfall. Of course, my horrible inaccurate weather thing for my google homepage didn't tell me that it was going to snow out, so I didn't dress for it. So on my walk back, I felt like the skin was being torn from my face by the icy cold wind as it was lashed by the freezing rain (the snow had actually stopped at this point). I really shouldn't start complaining about the weather this early, because I'm certain I'm going to have a lot more complaining to do as the year continues. And I don't want to burn out my audience early.

So! It occurs to me there's something omitted from this blog that some people may care about knowing. Actually, it didn't so much occur to me as it was completely pointed out to me by Jacqueline, a violinist from the chamber ensemble I'm in.

A couple of you asked why I don't talk about Tim in my blog, and thought maybe we'd broken up. Well, no, we didn't break up when I stopped talking about him in here. I didn't want to be one of those people who can only talk about their significant other. You know the type. It's kind of funny, actually, that I managed to find things to write about without really mentioning him very often, because we spent really almost every waking moment together, except for classes (and we took French together). So! That is why I started omitting Tim. Maybe I wanted to remind myself that I had my own life.

However, for those of you who didn't know, Tim and I did break up....in September, lol. Jacqueline said she'd been reading through my archives (Hi, Jacqueline!) and mentioned how there was nothing in here about that, and she wouldn't have known by reading the blog that anything had happened.

I'd actually say that as far as break-ups go, this is the kind that people should wish for. We both knew, and we both agreed that at that point we were de facto friends. Things were pretty awkward before the break-up, but afterwards the tension was gone, we watched some youtube clips, and we have class together, so we see each other often, and can hang out and talk. It's really good, actually. Tim has a new girlfriend, who is very nice and cute.

So thaaat is that.

Sneezing while brushing your teeth: Bad news.

I'm posting this at least a day and a half after writing it.