Sunday, November 25, 2007

What happened?

Snow happened!!! And thank you, Ben and Julie, for those snow boots. Instead of walking straight to the computer lab, I trudged all over campus taking photos of pretty much every building. And now you get to suffer through them. Maybe I should start a Photos label...maybe I will, oooh....

Here they are, in no particular order since things got scrambled around when I was uploading them. Sorry to all of you who don't really care what my campus looks like.

the engineering building

St. Ninian's Cathedral
(you can see my dorm to the left)

side of the library

back of administrative buildings

back of Geology building
unremarkable, I know, but I love this spot

the old chapel, Somers place
Now dance classes and the odd performance are held here
(you can see the chapel in the back)

Geology building!
I have no idea what this is actually used for.

front of the admin. buildings

this is what I saw when I had stepped one foot outside my hall
in the courtyard of The Mount

chapel

one of those residences in Confusion Square
I never hang out here, so I don't keep track of which is which

meal hall!! (Morrison Hall/Moe's)