Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I feel so productive when I wake up and the fox on my google homepage (teahouse) is still sleeping in. He's so productive alllllll day, with his fishing, and his orange-picking, and feeding the ducks, but I wake up before him. Hah!

This is my third laundry doing in a row with no sock incident. Every sock is accounted for.

Oh right, Happy Thanksgiving! Alas, I'm too cheap to make a Thanksgiving dinner.

Grandma Callahan made cookies and sent them to me in a little tin. Thanks, Grandma!! Carrying a parcel back to my room and trying to not look smug is veeeery difficult. She also sent some doubles of a few pictures of Mom growing up, which I scanned and uploaded to my Facebook album for Old, Scanned. Here's one of them for the non-Facebookers. I really shouldn't be enabling you, Jennie.
Tomorrow's my first appointment at the counseling centre. Wish me luck!

Well....I didn't bother posting this, went away, and now it's technically Friday, but I don't care, the Happy Thanksgiving can still apply.