Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've been slacking

It honestly never occurred to me that the (as in tea) spells "the" until about one minute ago, when I accidentally wrote the instead of tea, but had no accents, and was like, "Whoa! The!"

I turned on the international keyboard setting, and I can use all the accents in other programs on here now, like AIM or whatever, but I can't use them in here. Does anyone know why? Have you guys run into this stumbling block?

Do you guys know these lists of questions that people fill out about themselves on Facebook? They're just endless, and people keep filling them out and keep posting them.

Examples:

A - AVAILABLE : not for the last....2 years. haha

B- BEST FRIEND: Jenny and Becky. I love you guys!!!

C - CRUSH : Todd

D - DAY?: Today....is Friday

And so on...

Have you ever...
1. Fallen for your neighbor? couldn't help it.
2. Made out with just a friend? uh...

And...

1. How old will you be in five years? 25
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Peter, Gabe, Mike
3. How tall are you? 5'8ish

But these things go on for 100 questions.


You know what I hate??????? UGGS

They're ugly, and inevitably there's a salt line that forms about one to two inches up so you look like you're a used pH-strip without the benefit of the pretty colors.

Why does life seem to be more fun when you're criticizing things? I had a dream last night that I had a lovely chat with Dr. Henke (my Brain and Behavior professor) and he asked me if I'd be interested in going out with his son on a date. :-P

Time for my 8am Brain and Behavior class....