Thursday, November 08, 2007

Knitting Booty

Come on, people, either mute your computer or select the option to not have the sound every time you get an IM on MSN. I am SICK of hearing every single IM that my neighbors get. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. Augh, I get it, okay, people are writing you on MSN and you're cool. Now shut that sound off.

There is a little black spider who has been scuttling around the walls and ceiling of my room for the last three days. I feel kind of bad for him, because he really covers a lot of ground, and he can't be getting anything to eat. Soon he will starve. Maybe I should bring some insects in for him to catch. I must resist naming him. Every time I see him, I'm happy, because I know he hasn't crawled down my throat in my sleep.

I just got back from a field trip to the dollar store (aka land of dreams), and went on a knitting supply shopping spree. The range of things I can (hypothetically) knit now has increased like tenfold. I hope you guys are all excited for hideous hats for your Christmas presents. I'm completely serious, btw. I have patterns picked out and everything.

Anyways, here's my booty: Gauge (obviously), caps for the ends of my needles (so I don't lose my stitches off the ends), stitch counter (coooooool), stitch markers, double pointed needles (size 8), and circular needles (size 8). Sweet!

I bought some buttons for a neckwarmer I made. It doesn't suck that much. Photo later.