Friday, November 30, 2007

Who wants the huge condom hat?

I hate when a person agrees with everything I say. "That is SO true! That is SO true!" It just tempts me to say more and more extreme things....

"Man, Bush is fabulous."
"That is SO true!"

I know I set out with the intention of closely following patterns for everyone's Christmas presents so that people would perhaps actually want to wear what I give them, but right now I'm starting out on a knitting adventure for someone's present. No pattern! No plan!! Only an idea. That would sound inspirational right there if you guys didn't know how my Forays into Unique Knitting almost always turn out. I can imagine that each of you is now wondering, with fear and trepidation, if this is your knitting present. But I won't tell you whose it is. Except that it's not Jaime's. Sorry, Jaime. You will not be getting the hat that looks like a flower shoved upside down on someone's head. Or, as a friend so kindly pointed out, a bright red HUUUGE condom.