Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mozilla add-ons!!!!!

I just watched:

Howl's Moving Castle. And I loved it! What a great movie. And the voice acting in the English version included Christian Bale, Billy Crystal, Jean Simmons, Lauren Bacall, Blythe Danner, and Emily Mortimer. Cool. It was such a fun world, with such a good story.

And then, for some reason, I thought, "I'll watch The Swan Princess. Sure it looks like crap, but I'm pretty easy to please, right? Give me a song and a dance and I'm happy." Wrong. Hahahaha, I can't believe I actually watched this to the end. Almost every moment was just (blatantly) recycled from another Disney movie, but I enjoyed that they poked fun at themselves a bit. It was as if they knew they were crap. My favorite part was the turtle and the arrogant frog. I now want to get a turtle and name him Speed. Arrogant frog: "Whenever I have to do something in a hurry, I always bring a turtle."

Peekvid kind of sucks right now. It's soooooo slow, or just won't show the movie at all, or the movie is mislabeled. I thought I was about to watch...what was it...something I was kind of looking forward to....Jet Li's Fearless! When what should it actually be but The Rise of the Silver Surfer. Did I already blog about this?

The OSU Michigan game!!! I ran (actually ran) over to Nick and Chris's place, buckeye necklace flying (I like how that implies that I wasn't very slow) out behind me, because I was about twenty minutes late for the game. I have to say, I was pretty worried at the start. Watching football games all by ones lonesome is not very much fun. Moaning in ecstasy and agony were not half as much fun as they would have been with someone else there.

I suppose I should mention that I was at Chris and Nick's since I don't have a tv, and mooch off of others when there's something I want to watch.

Everyone come and visit me! Flights from LAX in February are $377, and flights from CMH are $365!!! Then it's just a two hour bus ride up from Halifax ($60 round trip) and you're here!!! And there's a lovely spot on my floor just waiting for you. Or, you know, there are lots of cute B&Bs as well, they're just a little less free.

Come visit me!

I want to go see a Blue Jackets hockey game while I'm in town. Who wants to come with me? :) It would be so much fun to go to the game and then have dinner afterwards at Buca di Bepo or something.

I downloaded a theme as an add-on to Mozilla, and I really like it. Here it is: (You'll probably have to click to really see it. )
Are there other cool add-ons that I should know about?